Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rick & Nicole's Wedding October 10th, 2009

Rick & Nicole's Wedding was amazing they had a non traditional wedding which I thought was a really cool concept. They had tables that were big and small, as well as cocktail tables that you stood at. The food was awesome three different sliders, beef, portebello mushroom and my favorite chicken. They also had mash potatoes and sweet potatoes where you can add anything you want to them. They had a great time in the photo booth with over 400 pictures taken and a great scrapbook they will cherish forever.

The DJ was one unlike any I have seen, he actually spun all his music right there it was really cool, most DJ'S now a days just have a IPOD and leave it on auto play. If you are wanting someone that spins live check out Mario's Site.

The photographer was very nice his name was Sergio him and his second shooter Kelly even got in the photo booth. He had a flash unlike one I had ever seen before and they way he took his shots he was like a ninja just came out of no where it was pretty cool. Here is Sergios Site.

Rick & Nicole thank you for being so personable and making sure Ashely & I were taken care of through the night. It was awesome getting in the photo booth with you, you are the first bride and groom to invite me in. Nicole, thank you for the awesome cupcakes my wife and I enjoyed them! I wish you two the best of luck and have a great time in London.












No comments: