Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cassie and Jason's Wedding February 15th, 2010

What a fun night out at Cassie and Jason’s big day. It was at one of my favorite venues which is Stonebridge manor, make sure to check out their site anyone that’s getting married. The wedding was very magical and with over 150 guests showing up the line for the photo booth never stopped. The cocktail hour started and we were busy right away with a line the whole time. We made an amazing scrapbook for the bride and groom and took some great pictures that night. We had 575 pictures taken wow!

I think one of the best parts of the wedding was during the last hour the bride just stayed in the photo booth and got a large group of her close family and friends to come in with her and take some awesome pictures. I have posted some of my favorite images from the night, along with a great shot of the bride and groom in the booth from the outside of the booth. One of my favorite poses was also taken I call it the Brady Bunch pose check it out.

Thank you Cassie and Jason for having us be a part of your special day, I wish you two the best!













No comments: