Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Keri & Jeff McHugh's Wedding

We had a blast over at Jeff & Keri's wedding. The wedding was held at the Gainey Suites hotel, check out there site here. The group was a lot of fun, I have never seen a group that loved to dance more, they were going all night long. It was pretty cool to see how close of a group this was and how much they enjoyed each others company.

The addition of the photo booth at first was hard to understand by the groom, like most men ( even myself from my own wedding) we cant understand the fun until we are in the booth and acting like idiots, I say that in a nice way. It allows us to be a kid again, from 5 to 95 we can be silly and just have a good time. With this group we accomplished that. We had over 300 pictures taken and a great scrapbook for Jeff and Keri to cherish forever. I also loved that most of there guests were from Boston, it was cool hearing that accent all night long! I hope you two enjoy all the pictures and your scrapbook, thanks for letting us be a part of your dream wedding!








No comments: